28.9.07

INCONSOLABLE (BSB)


I close the doorLike so many times, so many times beforeFelt like a scene on the cutting room floorWhen I let you walk away tonightWithout a word
I try to sleep, yeahBut the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and meA thousand more regrets unraveling, ohhIf you were here right now, I swear,I’d tell you this

CHORUS:
Baby I don’t want to waste another dayKeeping it inside it’s killing meCause all i ever want, it comes right down to youI’m wishing I could find the words to sayBaby I would tell you every time you leaveI’m inconsolable
I climb the wallsI can see the edge but I can’t take the fall, no.I’ve memorized the number So why can’t I make the call?Maybe ’cause I know you’ll always be with meIn the possibility
CHORUS:
Baby I don’t want to waste another dayKeeping it inside it’s killing meCause all I ever want, it comes right down to youI’m wishing I could find the words to sayBaby I would tell you every time you leaveI’m inconsolable
I don’t want to be like this,I just want to let you know,Everything that I’m holding,Is everything I can’t let go, can’t let go.

CHORUS:
Baby I don’t want to waste another dayKeeping it inside it’s killing meCause all I ever want, it comes right down to youI’m wishing I could find the words to sayBaby I would tell you every time you leaveI’m inconsolable
Don’t you know it babyI don’t want to waste another day
I’m wishing I could find the words to sayBaby I would tell you every time you leaveI’m inconsolable

No hay comentarios: